Wedding photography competition – CLOSED
I love photographing weddings so much that I have decided to give one lucky couple the gift of their wedding photography completely free of charge! The value of this fantastic prize is £1200. Not only that, but a second prize worth £250 is also up for grabs. It’s not something I have done before and in all likelihood won’t be repeating.
I know it’s something I bat on about quite a lot, for those that have read through my website and blogs will know at least, but wedding photography is so important. After the dress has been dry cleaned and stored away and the cake has all been eaten, what’s left? Yep, the photos. These along with the rings are all that remain from your special day. These photos will take pride of place on your parent’s mantelpiece forever and the gorgeous album you had made your grandkids will love looking at.
Click on the images to make them bigger.
This exciting prize includes:
- Full day coverage from bridal preparation until after the first dance.
- An optional slideshow during at the start of the evening reception showing highlights of the day so far. (If you prefer not to have this then we won’t)
- An online gallery for your family and friends to view
- A beautifully presented USB drive holding all the edited photos ready to print in high res or low res to share on social media.
- A highlights slideshow of your wedding day to music
- Your own blog page on my website.
- Client for life. This is a complimentary photoshoot once a year for however long you want.
But that’s not all! There is also a second prize of £250 off either of my wedding packages, and a very generous 10% discount for anyone who enters the contest but doesn’t win!!
- Your names
- A recent photograph of the two of you
- Your wedding date (must be 2016 and I will get back to you ASAP if I am already booked).
- Your wedding venue(s)
- Any details about your wedding; themes, ideas, colours and why it’s going to be the most amazing wedding ever! I may award extra points to those that include links to their Pinterest boards or image inspiration / mood boards.
Good luck everyone!!
The winners will receive full wedding day coverage from Paul Swift Photography. Prize also includes a personalised USB of fully edited wedding images and access to an online gallery.
Second prize is for £250 off any of Paul Swift Photography’s wedding photography packages.
Closing date for entries is 8th April and winners will be selected by Paul and will be notified by email on 11th April.
The winning wedding must be taking place before the end of 2016.
The wedding can take place anywhere in the world! Reasonable transportation (and accommodation if required) costs from Blackburn, UK for Paul Swift Photography must be covered by the winners.
Only 1 entry per couple.
Winners must be willing to be featured on Paul Swift Photography’s blog page along with social media sites. Winners may also be required to become involved in future publicity and promotional purpose.
Copyright of publicity will belong to Paul Swift Photography.
If for any reason the advertised prize is unavailable, Paul Swift Photography reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. None of the prizes may be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered.
By entering the draw, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
Liability cannot be accepted for entries which are lost in transit or not received due to technical difficulties.
Paul Swift Photography’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
No purchase necessary.
Wedding photography competition – Paul Swift Photography 2016©