A Bright, Colourful, and Romantic Bartle Hall Wedding
Tatiana & Sam
Tatiana and Sam’s Story
Tatiana & Sam’s Date Night Premiere – Bartle Hall Hotel.
What can I say about their wedding at Bartle Hall? A rollercoaster? Yep, that’s probably right. A rollercoaster of emotion. Mostly fun, with a sprinkling of tears.
Less of the waffle from me, I’ll just say thanks to the below people and then let the video do the speaking.
– Hayley and her team at Bartle Hall Hotel
– Tatiana’s stunning dress: Bethany Hannah Bridal – Cheshire
– The very pretty bridesmaid dresses: Ever-Pretty.com
– Sam’s fetching suit: Next – The handsome groomsmen suits: Slater Menswear
– Jen of Pretty Little Parties – Venue Styling & Floral Design – absolutely stunning flowers and venue styling.
– Beautiful makeup and hair by Kathryn and Fiona of Lily & Remi
– A fantastic balloon hoop and the personalised neon sign by Betty and Bruce
– Photobooth that everyone had a great time with; Reflections Entertainment
– A beautiful cake made by Whitney of Lazy Days Wedding Cake Boutique
– Great evening entertainment from DFC Lancashire
Special thanks to Jason of Heaton Wedding Photography for being my sidekick and Phil for videoing the day; Philip Antrobus Photography.
Lancashire Wedding Photography – Paul Swift Photography www.paulswiftphotograhy.com
Tatiana and Sam’s beautiful, colourful, and Romantic Bartle Hall Wedding