Your first decision as an engaged couple is to set priorities for your wedding planning.
You have to decide what you value most. Is it the dress? Your photography? The food? The venue?
As a groom AND photographer, I believe that couples should make their photography a top priority. After the big day is over, you will leave your reception with a spouse & your pictures…. that’s it!
All of your planning and preparation is over in a matter of hours!
Could I be the right photographer for you?
If you like:
- the idea of a mostly free-flowing wedding day so that you can focus on enjoying and celebrating one of the most important days of your life…
- with occasional time for photographs…
- you are looking for a few group images so that you don’t forget who shared your day with you…
- And you want stunningly beautiful bride and groom portraits that will take your breath away …
Then the next step is to get in touch.
To do that, use the links below and we’ll arrange a time to meet and chat so that you can…
- ask me any questions that you may have,
- view a selection of client albums
- and have all the information you need to make your decision.
Call or text me: 07880 544220
I like and love a lot of things in life, especially weddings. I love couples who laugh, who are not perfectionists, don’t take things too seriously, who just want to enjoy their wedding day. As said, I love my job, it gives me that unique opportunity to re-tell your wedding day through beautiful images – I want you to relive your anticipations, your laughter, your tears everytime you see your wedding photos – ‘Your Wedding Story’.
Enjoy this season of engagement and get excited about your BIG DAY because it’s going to be fabulous! Plan and prepare but always remember that at the end of the day, you’re marrying the love of your life and that’s all that really matters.
Congratulations on your engagement and I look forward to hearing from you!
Be sure to visit the BLOG to view my most recent weddings or perhaps for some inspiration!