Part 1, Your Pre-Wedding shoot
10th NOVEMBER, 2016
A true love story never ends
I absolutely love weddings and the passion I have to document your wedding day and every moment and detail that is special about it really shows in my photography. The day you marry will be one of the most memorable days of your life. For me it’s all about being able to present you with a gorgeous album with a real story of your day as it unfolded. You should be able to pick up your family heirloom over and over again for many years to come and re-live the magic of that day.
The way I work on the day allows you to enjoy every moment; I tell the story as it happens. I’m quite happy to add into the day a few group photos if they are important to you and both your family and friends, but I am not going to tell you that you must. I will be spending the day with you, from bridal preparations in the morning to your first dance together in the evening.
Weddings days fly by so fast and honestly, from experience of being married and talking to many brides and grooms you will not believe how fast the time will go. So many of the moments and the little details are all forgotten so easily due to how much fun and enjoyment you will have on your wedding day. This is where I come in. You will see a lot of things in my photography which either you missed, or didn’t have time to stop and take in. You spent a lot of time and effort on the small details and I ensure you will have a photographic record of all that beauty and creativity.
“May your life be full of love
and your love be full of life”
I do like to get to know you both before your big day. Along with the consultations I like to have a pre-wedding shoot. It’s important to get to know how you are as a couple, how you met, what you do and generally get to know you. These are personal touches and it’s important to me.
I don’t like to blend in too much on your big day as I do want guests to know that I am there, that said I am not going to be attracting too much attention either!
- Your pre-wedding shoot is included with my compliments.
- You tell me when you would prefer it (6 months before is as late as I would prefer), and I will advise on the time of day etc.
- The location can be anywhere really. Local, somewhere that’s special to you or I can suggest somewhere.
- Signing boards are available to have for your wedding day for your family and friends to sign, drop some funny comments on or leave a nice message. Frame it and put it on the wall in your home.
- Most people get nervous, however, I promise you will both look awesome. Just look at all of these images. All of them were at least a little apprehensive at first.
Lancashire wedding photography – The signing boards
Plan Your Perfect Dream Wedding
Avoid wedding day disasters and pitfalls with my advice based on years of experience photographing weddings. Simply click the link below and download my top 15 tips now.