All I care about is that you get the best photos possible to tell Your Wedding Story. Please check your inbox for an email containing a link to download your top 10 tips. In addition, over the next couple of weeks, I’m going to send you more articles with some really useful tips and advice for your wedding day. I’m going to send these in a series of emails so that you can make the best decision for you and your wedding.
If at any point you have any questions at all please don’t hesitate to ask – I’m here to help you.
Check your inbox for an email containing a link to your download.
(this may take up to 30 minutes to arrive).
Please scroll down to find more details about the gorgeous albums.
Neil and I would just like to say a big thank you for helping make our wedding day very special. The images are outstanding.
You were very professional and understanding throughout the day and listened to what we wanted.
We certainly will recommend you,
Love Neil + Rebecca xx
Gorgeous Italian Albums
Your first decision as an engaged couple is to set priorities for your wedding planning. You have to decide what you value most. Is it the dress? The food? The venue? As a groom AND photographer, I believe that couples should make their photography a top priority. After the big day is over, you will leave your reception with a spouse & your pictures…. that’s it! All of that planning and preparation is over in a matter of hours!
So if you’re choosing to invest in high-quality photography, those images deserve a classy, elegant home after the wedding. I offer high end, Italian leather bound albums for my wedding clients. The images are printed straight onto the pages and the covers are available with top grain leather. This is the perfect ending to ‘The Wedding Experience’ and it’s a keepsake that you will be showing your children and grandchildren one day!
Ed and Claire’s wedding album
Ed and Claire tied the knot at the fabulous venue Clifton Arms Hotel in Lytham St Annes.
Schedule a call to call to discuss your wedding plans on a day and time to suit you.
Why have a consultation call?
I think a consultation call is such an important part of the process – regardless of whether you book me or not!
Whenever I finish up calls/meetings I always ask my clients how they found it and I guarantee I will always hear the same comment – “I didn’t realise there was so much to consider”
Think of me as not only the person who takes the photos, but also as a guide! I’ve seen what works well, what doesn’t and can really help you on this journey of planning your perfect wedding day.
Some of the topics I normally cover in a call are:
- Photography styles – helping you think about what is most important to you in your gallery
- Engagement shoots – these are a fantastic opportunity to get comfortable in front of the camera, we normally discuss the benefits of these to get the best possible photos for your wedding day
- Churches and ceremony – I often talk through things you may want to consider early on about your ceremony, things that I guarantee you won’t be thinking about yet that you may want to
- How to plan your day – I can provide pretty accurate estimations on how long things take so you can leave the call with a much better understanding of your timeline
- Mood board – I give you guidance on how to create your mood board so you can really understand what you love about photography
- Sunset photos – I always build this in to your timeline make sure others do – even if it’s only ten minutes of photos – you won’t be disappointed
- Talk about what photographer qualifications to look out for
- Talk about what to expect from a contract and booking deposit
- Talk about what small changes you can do to maximise the quality of the photos.
- Talk about how are you going to enjoy your photos!
I guarantee you will leave the call feeling so much more informed about your day and wedding photography.